Registration is now open! We accept registration in person at C & M Dance Supplies and online.
Registration forms must be filled out, signed and handed in. One form per student must be completed.
*When filling out a registration form in person, please put the level along with the class name on the form, ex. Jazz IV, Hip Hop II, Acro III, etc. We want to make sure students are placed in the correct class/level.
***Important note, students will only be considered registered once a payment is made.
Please carefully follow these instructions:
To register online as a NEW student, click this link https://mfsd.trebleclass.com/register.
*Then only put in your first name, last name, valid email address and a password you will remember.
****Do not request an access code, as it will not work if you are a new student.***
*If you’re a returning student you’ll need an access code. One was sent to all students from the previous term, but you can also request it if needed (ONLY if you’re a returning student) from https://mfsd.trebleclass.com/register/request.
We are always in need of volunteers, to help with organizing, decorating, and special events. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out and submit the following form
The dance season consists of two terms.
*The first term is from September 17th to January and the second session is from January 14th to the end of April.*
*The Annual Recital, featuring all the students, will be held Sunday April 28th.
Multiple class discounts:
- 1st class – pay full amount of highest priced class
- 2nd class – class cost minus $10.00
- 3+ classes – class cost minus $15.00
- 2nd student in a family – class cost minus $10.00
- 3rd student in a family – class cost minus $15.00
Students are eligible for either, multiple class discounts or the family discount, but not both. The best available discount will be calculated and applied to students who qualify.
***Discounts do not apply to mandatory Competitive Team classes
Class fees are non-refundable after the second week of classes. A late registration fee of $5.00 per student will be charged for fees not paid by September 30th, partial or full.
Accepted forms of payment are, cash, e-transfer and cheque.
***E-Transfers are to be sent to email@example.com then using dance1 (no spaces and lowercase) as the answer to the question.
***Credit cards will be accepted for online payments only***
- Recital Tickets: $15 for Adults, $10 for children (5-12 yrs) 5 and under free (no admission for performers)
- *Costume fees go toward the rental, repair or replacement of partial or full recital costumes. Students may also be required to provide one or more items toward their costume(s) as well as making possible sewing alterations
- There will be a fee (TBD) for costumes that are damaged or not returned
***Students have the option to fund raise with chocolate bars (1 box/1 costume, 2 boxes/2 costumes, 3 boxes/3+ costumes) or pay a costume fee ($20/costume, $40/2 costumes, $50/3 costumes, $60/4+ costumes)
*Students enrolled in any Adult classes, including yoga and Ballet Enrichment, are not required to pay a costume fee.